The Twin Pins are a new ground-breaking design which have not only, turned some heads, but have the competition, scratching their heads. The Twin Pins feature a dual spike which is connected to form a mini mountain like silhouette. The Twins are rotated throughout the design to form a solid, pin rich environment so surface area is maximized. The tire carcass itself has been refined, slammed to low-profile, high-speed standards, and slimmed out to reduce weight in all possible areas.
The center section of the tire is connected at the base by an ultra-low, winding “river walk” which strengthens pins near the base. The “river walk” can also extend the longevity of the tire once the pins are gone, the “walk” retains some height for emergency long distance main events. The outside of a tire can make or break side-bite, too much pin and the tire can be somewhat tippy, while not enough yields a squirrely vehicle. The very outside of the Twin Pins have legs which extend out to micro pins giving the racer all-important support turning high-speed corners.
The Mini-T and Mini-B now have a carpet tire favorite pre-mounted and available in bright white and fluorescent yellow colors. The pink compound marked on the sidewall of the tire represents a carpet and AstroTurf compound for JConcepts. The Twin Pin rear tire includes and mounted with open cell insert for increased support, rolling speed, and overall control.
• JConcepts fit, finish and design
• Available pre-mounted for Mini-T 2.0 (front/rear), Mini-B (rear)
• Dual, connected pin with alternating positioning
• “River walk” of center pin support
• Sidewall legs with micro pins
• Carefully shaped profiled carcass for rolling speed
• Carpet | Astroturf proven pink compound
• Includes open cell inserts
• Available in bright white or fluorescent yellow