Slammed overall height allows the S2 to whisk through the turns with a low center of mass while the progressive cab design provides plenty of front-end force for superior balance and steering. A channeled roof directs the flow through the center of the body while also increasing the rigidity of cockpit. The dual side-window design that has become famous on the JConcepts bodies remains to bring a traditional feel to the layout.
The upper side-pods feature distinct vents used to help relieve hot air build-up inside the body for those high-powered runs or hot days at the track. Carved and detailed side-pods edge the body giving the highly aero unit a stylish look with a tight fit and finish. Roll with the IFMAR World Champion, the S2 by JConcepts.
• JConcepts original Silencer 2 styling
• Aggressive, progressive cab design
• Channeled roof with center stabilizer
• Useable side-pod vents
• Includes two Carpet | Turf rear wings
• Includes JConcepts decal sheet and window mask