The sidewalls have been treated with wording, designs, and descriptions consistent with 1:1 tire during that generation of performance. The low-profile stance of the Renegades stays very flat during race course competition, speed-runs, or general use. The tire carcass profile holds the weight extremely low while the design of the tire beads allows just the right amount of contact patch for gluing and application. The Renegades measure in at ~4.0” W x 6.2”H and are available in two different compounds.
The medium-soft “yellow” compound which is recommended for dirt, grass, and asphalt feels noticeably mushy and sticky and has expanding characteristics and tend to “pizza cutter” during flat out high-speed runs. The “gold” compound feels snappier to the touch, excels on polished or hard surfaces, and expands less during high speeds. Renegades’ tires are complete and include open cell “React” inserts to support the grippy tires.
• Low-profile sizing and design inspiration
• Chevron style tread with back-cut lugs
• Single contour carcass with light-weight beads
• Authentic tire lettering with retro JConcepts logo
• Available in medium-soft “yellow” and “medium” gold compounds
• Includes “React” open cell inserts
• Monster style and performance