The design revolves around the center structure which has medium sized, dense lugs arranged in a horizontal configuration. The lugs have strategically placed cuts and grooves to allow flex in dusty conditions to perform even if the track is deteriorating. The outer portion of the tread fits together like building blocks, with shapes placed together that nest well but also work together to flex laterally to provide steadfast side-bite. The tread tapers off cleanly to the outer sidewall giving a smooth transition during hard cornering.
JConcepts tires include the latest insert for a variety of conditions on the circuit. The Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature and gray color, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts. JConcepts, since 2003 – World Proven Innovation and Design
• JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
• Strategically placed, horizontal, and nested tread
• Medium sized, dense tread for dirt off-road or oval racing
• 2.2” bead mounting size for compatibility
• Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
• Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts