The Swag is split down the center to give a little individual control to contort to surfaces. In between, a stagger section with angular front is placed just behind a vertical rib to complete the design. The tight spacing of the Pin and Swag bite together and minimize wear across the carcass. An already low-profile carcass rolls through the turns and transitions well at high and low speeds.
A unique feature on the Pin Swag is the scalloped tire bead which removes a lot of weight from a normally beefy area. The tips of the bead touch off on the inner beads on the wheel which lead a great alignment but now with reduced rotating weight. During the gluing process, it is also handy to have some breathing room for the glue process and the geometry gives many edges and ledges to adhere to.
The pre-mounted JConcepts tires include open cell, medium inserts for plush control mounted on #3348 Mono wheels available in bright white and florescent yellow.
• JConcepts original design, details, and materials
• Low profile carcass layout
• Pin and Swag combo pin / lug arrangement
• Hefty base pin with crisp ends
• Dense layout to help minimize wear
• Ultra-light weight scalloped tire beads
• Plush open cell inserts included
• Mounted on authentic 3348 wheels