National Carpet & Turf Series
2022 NCTS Event Dates
JConcepts Western Carpet Nationals
702 Raceway – Las Vegas, NV
March 25 - 27, 2022
JConcepts Northwest Carpet Nationals
Northwest Hobbies – Albany, OR
May 20-22, 2022
JConcepts Turf Nationals
RC Madness – Enfield, CT
September 9 - 11, 2022
JConcepts Midwest Carpet Nationals
Thunder Road RC Raceway – Waite Park, MN
October 14 - 16, 2022
2022 Entry Fees
$50 first class, $35 second class, $25 third class on down.
2022 NCTS4 Classes –
- 2wd Modified
- 4wd Modified
- 17.5 Expert 2wd Buggy
- ?17.5 Independent Buggy
- 13.5 4wd Buggy
- 13.5 Stadium Truck
- 13.5 Short Course
- 13.5 Independent 4wd Buggy *New for 2022
- 40+ 2wd Modified Buggy
Independent classes are for drivers who do not have a signed contract with a sponsor. If you have signed a contract for help in your racing program for the 2022 season you must choose one of the other classes offered.
All classes are open tire for the 2022 season.
2022 Entry Fees
$50 first class, $35 second class, $25 third class on down
The Independent 17.5 2wd Buggy and Independent 13.5 4wd Buggy classes are for non-sponsored drivers only. If you have a signed contract for support with your 2022 racing program then you must choose any of our other classes offered.
The 2022 season will be an open tire for ALL classes. There will be no control tires in any class for the 2022 season.
Racing Under Roar Rules
All classes will follow current ROAR Rules, found HERE.
- 3 Qualifiers – 5 minutes each – Qual Points Scoring
- 2wd and 4wd Mod will be Triple A-Main format with one bump up from the B-Main
- 10 drivers go directly to the A-Main, 1 bump will make 11
- All other A-Mains will have 2 bumps ups with extended Single Mains
- A-Main = 8 min, B-Main = 7 min, C-Main = 6 min, D-Main = 5 min