Put the competition to rest with the new Junior Mortician body for the Axial SMT10 and similar vehicles. The converted to panel truck body is competition friendly with its compact size and uniquely shaped front and rear fender designs. As a racer, front and rear clearance is important for racing and freestyle competition and the Junior Mortician is tightly compressed to help pull-off the most ridiculous freestyle runs possible.
Looking into the eyes of the body shell tells you everything you need to know, a menacing and battle tested beast rests behind those optics. JConcepts created an angular front-end, platform front flares for a vintage feel and a very broad center grille section to back up promises of massive carnage. The panel truck cab and roof-over section is flat and to the point, the windshield has a slight V-treatment for realism. Maximum imagination to the masses is what this body shell is all about with the large exposure panel areas. The tall panel section is a bonus, an art-board in a sense to decorate, decal or paint however the user desires.
Included in each body set, a clear and heavy-duty polycarbonate body, decal sheet and the paint mask for all windows. As always, each body set is backed with JConcepts customer support and racing heritage. The JConcepts crew has dug deep, and there is no better way to put the competition down than the Junior Mortician – rest easy.
- Junior styling and performance core design
- Direct fit for 12.5-13.00” wheelbase trucks
- Menacing and battle tested cab and roof-over
- Scale inspired window and windshield design
- Headlight and grille options included on decal sheet
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed decal sheet included
- Body shown mounted on a custom Axial SMT10 Chassis