Indoor National Series
Winter Indoor Nationals Series
February 4th - 6th, 2022
SDRC Raceway - San Diego, CA
Spring Indoor Nationals Series
April 29th - May 1st, 2022
Adrenaline RC Racing - Winchester, VA
Summer Indoor Nationals Series
July 8th - 10th, 2022
Hobbyplex - Omaha, NE
Fall Indoor Nationals Series
September 30th - October 2nd, 2022
Hoosier RC Hobbyplex - New Albany, IN
Indoor National Series Finals
December 2nd - 4th, 2022
Hobby Action, Chandler, AZ
2022 INS12 Classes
- 2wd Modified Buggy
- 4wd Modified Buggy
- 40+ 2wd Modified Buggy
- 17.5 Expert 2wd Buggy
- 17.5 Independent 2wd Buggy
- 13.5 Stadium Truck
- 13.5 Short Course
- 13.5 4wd Buggy
- 13.5 Independent 4wd Buggy - *New for 2022
Independent classes are for drivers who do not have a signed contract with a sponsor. If you have signed a contract for help in your racing program for the 2022 season you must choose one of the other classes offered.
All classes are open tire for the 2022 season.
2022 Entry Fees
$50 first class, $35 second class, $25 third class on down
The Independent 17.5 2wd Buggy and Independent 13.5 4wd Buggy classes are for non-sponsored drivers only. If you have a signed contract for support with your 2022 racing program then you must choose any of our other classes offered.
The 2022 season will be an open tire for ALL classes. There will be no control tires in any class for the 2022 season.
Racing Under Roar Rules
All classes will follow current ROAR Rules, found HERE.
- 3 Qualifiers – 5 minutes each – Qual Points Scoring
- 2wd and 4wd Mod will be Triple A-Main format with one bump up from the B-Main
- 10 drivers go directly to the A-Main, 1 bump will make 11
- All other A-Mains will have 2 bumps ups with extended Single Mains
- A-Main = 8 min, B-Main = 7 min, C-Main = 6 min, D-Main = 5 min