One of the single most expensive purchases in R/C is the purchase of the radio system chosen for competition. In many instances, radios are abused during racing conditions and not properly stored when they are inactive. Storage choices for radios are quite slim and once priced and evaluated, some racers prefer not to have them simply because they do not travel very well in their luggage or typical race gear.
The new Finish Line radio carrier with outer woven fabric gives it a very luxurious look at first glance, however, the handy new item is designed with travel, cushion, ease of use and protection in mind. The lightweight design consists of a woven fabric outer bag which has a convenient and easy access zipper closure and inside has a Velcro closure pouch for additional easy access items. Inside, a high-density, form fitted foam, pre-cut for the Sanwa M17 cushions all sides of your pricey possession.
The bag is travel friendly and sized to fit inside most luggage or racing carrier bags. The JConcepts Finish Line logo is boastfully embroidered on the front to showcase this exclusive looking design. Protect in style, choose the form fitting, convenient radio bag by JConcepts.
- Woven fabric, luxurious look
- Embroidered JConcepts Finish Line logo
- Protective, inner foam liner specifically catered to each radio
- Small footprint design, fits easily into luggage or carriers
- Inner pocket with Velcro closure for easy access
- Contoured, inner compartments for additional storage
- Zipper closure for security and quick access