The two most popular sizes for hex nuts in the RC industry now have a convenient wrench capable of handling both in a single wrench. The JConcepts 5.5 | 7.0mm combo wrench has major flexibility packed into a compact one-piece design. The light-weight, machined aluminum wrench is available in blue and black anodized colors and features a dual-end concept. The main hub of the unit has been knurled for finger tip control and features several heavy cuts for increased grip for those, pesky, hard to turn lock-nuts. The sizing is indicated by laser etching on each end and topped off with JC logo for authenticity.
- Convenient combo 5.5 | 7.0mm design
- Light-weight design, aluminum material
- Available in blue and black anodized colors
- Knurled hub for finger tip control
- Laser etched for size and authenticity