The side-dams of the wing feature hard radius cut-outs which allow even more tire rear expansion and flex space. JConcepts designers Paul Wynn and Fred Reep added dual stability fangs which also help boost the front to rear structure. The rear of the wing still maintains a high-angle to vertical rear dam to give drivers a straight-forward layout suited to high-speed circuits. The HCW is a direct bolt-on piece for most 1/10th buggies and includes one pre-trimmed wing per package.
• Innovative 6.5” HCW design, durable material
• Clipped rear corners minimize breakage
• Large openings for tire clearance and expansion
• Pro-level height and rake angle
• 1/10th off-road wizardry, ROAR National Champion