This beast is something special, the 2005 F-250 Super Duty is tough and with the Ford oval proudly displayed front and center, this truck is a force to be reckoned with. The menacing square-jaw front-end, brawn raised hood and aggressive headlamps are the unique tip-off that this truck was significantly different in the blue oval line-up. For its introduction to the hard-core monster truck community, JConcepts wanted to get it right.
Starting at the core, JConcepts started with a popular wheelbase in the MT community and designed it around the popular race trucks on the circuit. The monster trucks have gigantic tires and the 2005 Ford F-250 takes this into consideration with large openings positioned like the monsters from this generation. The design of the flares and wheel wells allow versatility in a segment that has a wide range of set-ups chassis designs and most importantly, wheelbase.
Decal design is a constant focus and with all JConcepts bodies, a quality sheet is included with grille, headlight and taillight layout. Many JConcepts logos, brands and product names have also been included to give a full-compliment of useable artwork. Best of all, the new body delivers the style that today’s Monster Trucker is looking for without compromising on the rugged and dependable qualities. The Ford F-250 is a sample of the bold, new offerings constantly in the queue with JConcepts.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 7” in width and 12.5” wheelbase
- Fits a variety of platforms including solid axle race trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed 2005 Ford F-250 decal sheet included
- Body shown mounted on a Clod Buster based Cube Chassis
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by JConcepts, Inc