The wrench is designed so a driver can quickly spin with the tip of the wrench in a conventional style and then move lower to the T-handle portion to lock into position. The main structure of the design is aluminum and available in either blue anodizing to provide the look and feel to the wrench. The T-handle is constructed of steel with black oxide finish attached to aluminum finger paddles for the feel and touch to adjust easier and with less pain. The wrench has etched size and JC logos for authenticity and identification.
• JConcepts design and function
• Inserted magnet for compatible wheel nuts
• Aluminum / steel construction
• Available in blue anodized color
• Etched logos for size and identification
• Aesthetic pit jewelry